Re: Microraptor ate birds

Alas, I didn't get a chance to see the poster. I didn't know it was there, and the poster sessions only lasted 2 hours for 100 posters each! So, I talked to 3 or 4 people about their posters that day, and then the session was over and people took their posters down.

I met Jingmai, who told me she had given the poster to Hans Larsson. Then I hunted down Larsson the next day, who promised to show me the poster the day after, except we didn't meet all day long, and then the meeting was over. :-(