Proper poster strategy (Re: Microraptor ate birds)

What I do is take any chance/s prior to the late afternoon poster session
to take a gander at all the posters, and then concentrate on those am
interested in when the authors are in attendance. Not at all like them there
olden
times when there were maybe a dozen posters and no concurrent sessions over
a couple of days.

GSPaul