question on correct citation

Dear all:
If one pretends to cite the authors of a species after mentioning the
species in the middle of text of a work to be submitted, and the
authors of the name are three... do you use "et al." or name the three
authors (in my case, Yonghesuchus sangbiensis Wu, Liu and Li 2001)?
Other thing, should we use "and" or "et" before the last author? (the
work is written in English, not French, the "et" is in case we have to
list the authors according to some possible Latin procedure).
I know using the author names is not necessary in the text.

Thank you very much.