Re: PDF request -Gilmore 1917-Brachyceratops

... but check the figures first ! This is pure G***** quality, sir ! :-/

You might actually prefer this one:
http://www.archive.org/details/BrachyceratopsACeratopsianDinosaurFromTheTwoMedicineFormationOf

This is not the first time that I am amazed by the scans provided by G*****.
And by 'amazed', I mean 'astonished to find complete scans lacking figures
because of some fffuuuing scanning software or including scans of folded in
plates'.

That is pretty frustrating but also pretty stupid, as they will need to
re-scans the whole books - one of the main goals of digitalizing books being
indeed to prevent book handling...

Cheers,
Jocelyn Falconnet

PS: Please excuse my French ;-)