Digital Dino Class-for real

Last Thursday I did a preview of a class I'm holding this weekend.  I had a
blast and I'm excited to make a dinosaur from a blob of digital clay to
finished sculpture in front of an audience.  Special thanks to Scott Hartman
for sitting in as a panelist to answer peoples science related questions.

  Again, if you've ever wanted to see what recent computer 'sculpting' programs
are like and see if they can be incorporated into your work I encourage you to
take a peek at this summation of the larger class.

http://www.creatureworkshops.com/

  I was delighted to see a lot of tradtional artists and paleo types amongst
the 400 attendees from last Thursday.  Thanks for joining me!  Hope to see you
again.