RE: Tyrannosaurus was not a fat boy or girl

Anthony Docimo wrote:

<Note: this may work better on the smaller tyrannosaurs like _Qinlong_
and maybe up to _Daspletosaurus_, because the _Tyrannosurus rex_ would
probably either end up with overcooked or undercooked insides.>

  It is useful to section your carcass up for cooking in large roasting pits or
the like, so parting the carcass into ribs and haunches and such would be
preferable. It would be difficult to find a lava pool big enough to deep fry
the carcass but NOT the friers. But I hear it's good to fry eggs.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/