RE: Reinterpretation of Samrukia as a pterosaur

How reliable are the dates on the Royal Society's journals now?  The special
dinosaur issue of Proc. R. Soc. B containing the descriptions of *Beishanlong,*
*Xionguanlong*, *Tianyuraptor* et al. is dated January 22, 2010, but I've heard
the print edition was actually distributed before the end of 2009.