RE: Huaxiaosaurus, new giant hadrosaur from China

It's almost certainly a specimen previously ascribed to *Shantungosaurus
giganteus* (which I now notice I spelled once below with an "h" in it, derp).
The development of the mandible, as despicted, as well as the braincase seem
almost dead on for *Shantungosaurus giganteus*, but then again, I have no clue
what the diagnosis (or description) says. I will attempt to refrain from the
hilarity that is Google Translate (especially when it comes to Chinese) and
somehow make piecemeal of its piecemeal product.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/