RE: Nopcsaspondylus has no hypophene, please

It may also be helpful to attempt, as in other clades, to specify a unique name
_without_ using the "-idae" system of affixation. Seriously, the more the
merrier in removing the sense of Ranks as mandatory elements of nomenclature.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/