Re: Microraptor preyed on birds (official paper in PNAS)

I don't disagree with those comments, but you described the plumage of
these three taxa specifically as being "aerodynamic". If you don't
mean asymmetrical, then what features shared among the feathers of
_Archaeopteryx_,  _Microraptor_ and _Anchiornis_ can be described as
are "aerodynamic" to the exclusion of the feathers of say,
_Protarchaeopteryx_ or _Sinornithosaurus_?

Matt