Re: Sauropod skeleton found in Las Lajas (Argentina)

On 11/26/2011 5:43 PM, Ben Creisler wrote:
From: Ben Creisler

Something weird happened to my recent posting about international dinosaur stories. As
pasted and sent, the data was fine (I checked the version in my  "sent" box of
email). However, the received version had a couple of garbled urls. Here's another one
that got chopped up in the middle:

Sauropod skeleton found in Las Lajas, Argentina

It is a yahoo + dml listserver thing. Get Mozilla T-bird to stand between yahoo and the dml server(s), and (ime) it will stop happening.

Or move to gmail...