Hell Creek environment

Hey everyone,
Is there a better treatment of Hell Creek ecology than here
(http://www.scn.org/~bh162/hellcreek2.html)?
Is there a better map of the earth at the time than here
(http://www.scotese.com/K/t.htm)? I don't suppose anyone has made a
map with any more detail of the area that is now Montana?
What would have been the climate in Hell Creek at the time? Given the
plants (plane trees, sycamores, ficus, tulip trees) it sounds like
Florida (wet para-tropical). Am I in the ballpark?

If you're interested in the project I need this information for, check
it out here: http://bensen-daniel.deviantart.com/gallery/33955373
I'd love to hear your comments

Dan