RE: Nopcsaspondylus has no hypophene, please

  As long as we are afraid to "throw the baby out" with the bathwater of
Linnaean taxonomy, that water will stay and stagnate. Without discarding the
whole batch for the sake of trying to nitpick the weevils from our bread, we
are telling ourselves we should just keep eating the bad bread, and then
further justifying this by telling others that "the weevils are nutritious."
This is no different from the _ex post facto_ justification of Linnaean
nomenclature for the sake of some "stability" that isn't actually there (i.e.,
"Ranks" do not equal stability).

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)