Re: Nopcsaspondylus has no hypophene, please

On 11/28/2011 5:48 PM, Jaime Headden wrote:

Without discarding the whole batch for the sake of trying to nitpick the weevils from our
bread, we are telling ourselves we should just keep eating the bad bread, and then
further justifying this by telling others that "the weevils are nutritious."

You may have chosen an even better analogy than you thought -- the weevils may be disgusting, but they really *are* nutritious -- and picking them out (and keeping them out) is time-consuming.