[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Might we remind all what the DML is for?
- To: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Might we remind all what the DML is for?
- From: "Jerrold Alpern" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 14:49:02 -0400
- Authentication-results: msg-ironport2.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <BLU121-W137B0F430C3EA3A6CD46FCD1F70@phx.gbl>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<CE0726B90746274AA6DFE1941B872CAA3F739E2E@UNRMBX.unr.edu>,<CAN5CYQ0adZhWqdpUR4qK9s1Hwmc=Xu3yhayhkkVgMGAuLDfAhQ@mail.gmail.com> <BLU121-W137B0F430C3EA3A6CD46FCD1F70@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
I would join. Visitors to AMNH's 4th fl. are often intrigued by the history
of the science and the scientists involved.
AMNH Ed. Vol.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Docimo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 4:11 PM
Subject: RE: Might we remind all what the DML is for?
It sounds like an interesting group -- I may join if one of its goals is
to point out which paleontology history books are good, and which are just
this side of fiction.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:04:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Might we remind all what the DML is for?
I'd also join to start - like any other list the signal to noise ratio
would ultimately decide whether I stayed.
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Dan Chure <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd be quite interested. Count me in.
> On 9/30/2011 12:21 PM, Jane P Davidson wrote:
>> I don't know, you might be surprised. Jane
>> Dr. Jane P. Davidson
>> Professor of History of Art
>> University ofNevada, Reno
>> Reno, NV USA 89557
>> fax 775-784-6655
>> replies to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf
>> Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:31 AM
>> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Subject: Re: Might we remind all what the DML is for?
>> In a message dated 9/30/11 11:37:25 AM, email@example.com
>> << Perhaps a second mailing list is in order: The History of
>> Not a bad idea but I doubt many would use it.
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator