Re: History of Paleontology Group

My bad. I cc'd the list originally and T-bird used the default "html" setting because the message wasn't "to" the list. But if others want to see my answer to Dan, here it is:

Dan,

I think you need to use a gmail account. If you go to the link http://groups.google.com/group/history-of-paleontology, there's a "join this group" link in the right side column. When I click that link and I'm not logged into Google, I get a prompt to log in. That's why I think you need gmail.

 Thanks,

 Joe

Ar 10/1/2011 9:24 PM, scríobh Dan Chure:
And how do I join this list?

Dan