SVP meeting - Leisure time.

Hey gang - if you will have some free time in Vegas, I might suggest you go see
Defending the Caveman, a show currently at Harrah's. It discusses relationships
mostly based on the caveman premise but is well done and it's pretty funny - we
saw it about 5 years ago. The link below should get you 2 for 1 VIP tickets,
this typically means you get to meet the guy who does it (usually for this show
you would get that with non VIP as well) and get a T-shirt free. So, it'll cost
the 2 of you about $50 plus whatever trinkets you get at the gift shop. When we
saw it, the guy was tickled that paleontologists went to see it.

The Link:

http://www.vegas4locals.com/coupondefendingthecaveman.html

Ralph