Re: tiny-armed theropods

Let us also remember that there is a great chance that there is not a single
explanation for the different lines. What may be, at least in part, a
developmental strategy for tyrannosaurids may not work at all for earlier
theropods. Bipedalism may simply be preadapted for the generation of various
mechanisms for fore-limb reduction or, more probably, fore-limb variation which
then leads to the bird oriogin stuffola.