Re: tiny-armed theropods/evolution

Well, as an interested amateur, I know that evolution is a process poorly
observed (fossil record being so scant) and even more poorly explained (so very
long ago), considering scientists have no 'laboratory' to test with.  Maybe
this
WAS due to different reasons for these two different lines of dinos.  Had they
not been wiped out by the big sledgehammer from beyond, I wonder if the arms
would eventually have disappeared altogether?

Brian