Re: speculative armless T. Rex

Raptorial Talon wrote, "On a tangential note, I heard that some group or other
was going to start a 'what would things have been like had the Permian
extinction not happened' spec-evo project, a la the (defunct) Speculative Dino
Project, with therapsids taking center stage. Did that ever get off the ground?"

I know that a bunch of the "crew" over at Art Evolved: Life's Time Capsule have
been working on some XenoPermian stuff for a few years now, some of which can
be found here: http://thedragonstales.blogspot.com/search/label/Xenopermian

Best,

David Tana
www.superoceras.blogspot.com