Re: West-Cuban Dinosaur website

Dear colleagues,

sorry for the certificate, just accept and refresh, is only a security reason
of my institution.

Jurassic fossils from Cuba are little mentioned in scientific papers, with the
exception of the work of Gasparini and Iturralde. For this reason, we want to
make available to the scientific community much material as possible. We need
and invite all of you to register and comment on the identity of the specimens.
Many are difficult to identify but may be is possible some tentative
identification. Is very important for us. For example see the specimen:
MNHNCu P3001
https://cubanjurassic.uci.cu/?q=node/160

or

MNHNCu P3794
https://cubanjurassic.uci.cu/?q=node/175

greetings.

"Some Dinosaurs Survived the Asteroid Impact"
Yes. We call them " birds ".