----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Brian Hathaway" <hammeris1@att.net>
Para: dinosaur@usc.edu
Enviados: Miércoles, 5 de Octubre 2011 21:00:17 (GMT-0500) Auto-Detected
Asunto: Re: West-Cuban Dinosaur website

Yasmani, you will find alot of users will not accept outdated/invalid
certificates -
can't your university just update it so the warnings won't appear?
This dino site looks like alot of hard work went into it, you don't want that
be ignored.
Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE
ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com