Re: tiny-armed theropods

Ooh, hang on, sorry. CoM is ventral, so you'd need to be braking to
cause inertia to exert a pitch-up moment on the trunk. Forward
acceleration would tend to cause a nose-down pitch. So to avoid
falling over by acceleration alone, you'd need to not only be
constantly accelerating, you'd need to be doing it backwards.