Re: New Feduccia Book

Vivian Allen <mrvivianallen@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I love the word 'expose' in that press release. Like it's all a big
> conspiracy, and we're all secretly skewing the fossil record (somehow)
> to suggest birds are dinosaurs in order to satisfy the whims of our
> shady cooperate paymasters.

Open your eyes!  It's all a Cladist Conspiracy.  I have it on good
authority that a fossil showing the *real* thecodont ancestry of birds
was discovered several decades ago, and has been hidden in Area 51
ever since.  The truth is out there...

Can't say any more - or else I risk a knock on the door from the MIB.

Cheers

Tim