Re: tiny-armed theropods

Has anyone mentioned the cases of arm reduction in dromaeosaurids? Tianyulong,
Mahakala and Austroraptor all independently arrived at short pectoral limbs.
This means that pectoral limb reduction was selected for in the tiny (65cm
long) Mahakala, and also in the 5 or 6 meter long Austroraptor, implying
totally different ecological scenarios.

Austroraptor apparently had some dental specializations as well.