Re: I have searched on the web, can't find a "Predator X" paper...

Well, as far as I know, nothing has been published on it. "Predator X" is just one of the numerous and meaningless names intended to appeal the public.

The publication could be a matter of days/weeks/years/decades/centuries. There are many examples of so called 'known' taxa which have never been formally described. One that does come to my mind is the 'Fruita form' crocodylomorph, mentioned in literature since at least 1988 and included in many phylogenetic analyses... A genus and species name has been proposed (by whom ?) - informally of course.

Cheers,
Jocelyn