RE: Kraken vs. Ichthyosaurs

c-squid-that-ate-common-sense/#more-80848

> Is it for real or is it a joke?

Facebook friends of mine can now see my memetic responses to this nonsense.
Personally, I think they are just about as reasonable an
explanation as the Triassic kraken...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216