Re: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

I second Vivian's WOW! I had heard a rumor a long time ago, and
silently laughed at the credulous who talked about a complete,
articulated baby theropod - from Germany!

I guess I stand corrected. Happily!

Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser