RE: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

Amen.

I do hope, however, that they do not name this bouncing baby ... (pauses to
check position of first chevron) ... boy. I'd really rather that juveniles not
be given nomenclature, as it becomes rather questionable how closely these
features match the adult given the homogeneity of juveniles in hadrosaurs at
least, or among extant groups of reptiles which are relatively closely related.

[That was a joke about the chevron.]

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)