Re: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

<<Also, a comment on the article points out that the sedimentology resembles Late Jurassic lithographic limestones, and they wonder if the 135 Ma age is really supposed to be 153 Ma.>>

I know nothing of relevance other than exposures of Solnhofen Kalkstein occur in Kelheim too, and those can resemble lithographic limestone because that's what they are! Also, and I'm 70 km north of Solnhofen, I don't recall having heard of any Lower Cretaceous terrestrial critters from this general area. For example, quarries to the north of Nuremberg in the so called Fränkische Schweiz cough up remains from various Upper Jurassic ammonite zones.