Re: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

Despite seeing the reference to filamentous integument, I did not see any signs
of it (or any integument) in the photos. I wonder how well supported the basal
megalosaur position will wind up being, especially given that this is a
juvenile.

Jason

http://reptilis.net