Re: T.rex needs a diet!

I'm a bit at a loss wrt people's surprise! Allen et al. 2009 showed
way more muscular tails etc. than often assumed, Person & Currie 2010
showed the same, my Plateo models is also quite a bit heavier than
many calculations before (Henderson 2006?). Phil Manning keeps telling
people about the wide-assed hadrosaurs..... no wonder Rexy is more
massiv, too!

And you don't need a LIDAR scanner for this, a friendly hospital
doctor with a CT and a few days of dismounting, transporting and
re-mounting will do ;)

Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser