Re: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

How would two animals in the same ecosystem occupy the same niche
without one species quickly getting out-competed? If it's a symbiotic
relationship, what's in it for _Nanotyrannus_?

IMO this is one line of evidence that shows why the idea that
_Nanotyrannus_, a "taxon" for all intents and purposes identical to
the juvenile forms of a contemporary taxon, makes no sense as a real
animal.

Matt