Re: T.rex needs a diet!

Oh well, that's what happens when these so-called "scientists" apply
the so-called "scientific method" to "develop and test" such so-called
"hypotheses"...

The disagreement between volumetric estimates of mass and estimates
based on scaling of bone dimensions is interesting, though. The most
straightforward synthesis, assuming both datasets are accurate (and I
have no reason to suspect otherwise), is that dinosaurs may have had
lower safety factors than mammals of equivalent size.