Re: Complete juvenile theropod unveiled in Germany

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, Demetrios Vital wrote:
Can anyone see where the preserved skin is on the fossil? I can see the feathers, but no integument. I know: wait for the paper. But I'm so curious!!! Is it the dark smudge down near the coracoids?

http://mineralientage.de/uploads/tx_downloads/P1150469.JPG

Well, if you look at that real close, or better yet, download it and use
something that enlages a bit, there are a couple spots where it looks
like an outline of the skin. But that's about it to me.