11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

I just read the Süddeutsche Zeitung from tomorrow
which can already be downloaded by subscribers this evening.

It contains a report about an 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx,
with very well preserved bones and feathers but no skull.

This specimen will be displayed with some other specimens of Archaeopteryx at the end of this month at the Münchner Mineralientage.

Oliver Rauhut from Munich was cited as leader of a group of scientists
which wrote a first expertise of this specimen.

Have I missed something or is this news?

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow

Bremen, Germany

P.S.

There are some pictures of the preparation of the Münchner Mineralientage at

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/archaeopteryx-in-muenchen-invasion-der-urvoegel-1.131987