Re: nice cover painting - Re: NEW BOOK: Dinosaurs of Eastern Iberia

Canids commonly trot with open mouths, so other animals making use of
high cursing velocity and aerobic metabolism, as dinosaurs are
currently considered, may behave similarly. Overall, that seems to be
the case in canids when pursuing prey, moment at which oxygen uptake
may increase. That in addition to panting, which may be common in
active cursors.