Administrador
www.mesozoico.com.ar
info@mesozoico.com.ar

El 19/10/2011 18:08, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. escribió:
From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
On Behalf Of kimba4evr@aol.com

I'm just an amateur, and it isn't a good picture, but uh -
isn't that a skull under the left wing (wing towards
bottom/left of the image)?
:-)

That's the Thermopolis specimen, which has a GREAT skull!

The caption is very misleading.

Here is the real new specimen:
http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/dinosaur/2011/10/paleontologists-unveil-the-11th-archaeopteryx/

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

Faculty Director, Science&  Global Change Program, College Park Scholars
http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117