Re: New Work

  The skull face T.rex was based on patterns seen on marine iguanas like this
guy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ole/1296884884/

  I guess it the graphic does look like a Misfits album cover.  I used album
covers from Rancid and Operation Ivy as a jumping off point.  I'm just happy we
didn't have a close up eye for the advertising logo!