Re: Dinosaur Hoaxes

In the Tübingen Institute for Geosciences' museum there is a sandstone
slab from the regional Stubensandstein with "tracks" - while not
famous, this is certainly one of the oldest attempts to make money off
a ichnofossil forgery. I guess this one was offered to Quenstedt, but
I would need to contact the curator to find out.

:)
Heinrich
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser