Re: Dinosaur Hoaxes

Hm, I wouldn't be too harsh on the "heart". For one thing, the
concretion wasn't there for nothing: the high amount of iron from the
large amount of well-bloodied muscle triggered it. And yes, the
overall shape did have a very tempting form.
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser