Re: tiny-armed theropods

What /would/ the type specimins be for dinosauria? Megalosaurus and
Iguanodon (old name /and/ representative, at least as saur and ornith
ischians?) Or would it be /passer domesticus/, as a living
representative? Again, pretending that it was necessary or feasible?

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College