Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

On 'non-specialization for an arboreal lifestyle', Darren Naish has
pointed this out a few times before and I can't bear not to repeat it
here:

http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/tree_goats3.jpg

Granted, that's not the same as the arguement over whether A. and
other species ARE specially adapted for an arboreal lifestyle.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College