Re: Fwd: Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

On 10/23/2011 7:32 PM, Don Ohmes wrote:

Both points always seem to get lost in these discussions.

Well, it has seemed that way to me in the past.

But given the direction the thread took between the time this last post was sent, and the time it actually appeared in my inbox, it is apparent it did not need sending.

As to sure answers -- I hold no hope in re time machines, but hey -- it is not impossible that an ET look-alike took a Cretaceous vacation and brought back pictures.

Happy Halloween, everybody...