Re: Fwd: Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

Hard to imagine a plant too nasty for some bird to nest in. How about
Cactus Wrens in Cholla cactus clumps, or, in my area, Magpies in
Washington Hawthorne trees. The latter builds a full sphere with the
Hawthorne twigs, and I don't know of a nastier tree to work around.
Those nests are certainly safe from ME.