Re: baby Apatosaurus unveiling

Hey, that looks awesome!

http://newsok.com/article/3612768

That reminds me; I had to go out of town today and was starving on the way back
and I started thinking about how much food a large sauropod could provide.  I
could have really gone for a big BLT (Bronto-Lettuce-Tomato) sammich around
5:30
pm!  The practical challenges of harvesting Seismosaurus and the like are
interesting.   Much more involved than what whalers had to do back in the
barbaric days of cutting up a Blue Whale.

After I got home I made a BLT with one of the very few late-late-season
tomatoes
out of my garden. Nom-nom-nom!