RE: Archie a bird not a dino

Hells bells, did you not read the quotes I just posted?!? :-)

In the authors' very own words:

"The results here do not demonstrate unequivocally that Archaeopteryx belongs
with birds rather than with deinonychosaurs."

So no, not on firm ground. On quicksand, rather.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/