Re: representations of archaeopteryx

None of those look completely right to me. The third one is closest
but it's hard to tell from that angle. As I've written before, there
are nearly zero accurate representations of _Archaeopteryx_ on the web
(or at least in the top results of Google Image Search).

http://dinogoss.blogspot.com/2010/03/youre-doing-it-wrong-1-archaeopteryx.html

Matt