RE: Giant theropod from South Africa based on tooth

Giant. Early Cretaceous. Africa.

Pretty good chance we are looking at a carcharodontosaurid.

But I haven't seen the paper yet, so no clue on the actual tooth form.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/