Another Jurassic Park movie rumor

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32315

This month's issue of Empire magazine (the December issue, fact fans, featuring Mission: Impossible on the cover) contains part two of our Steven Spielberg special ...

On his dinosaur series, the signs are good. "The screenplay is being written right now by Mark Protosevich. I'm hoping that will come out in the next couple of years. We have a good story. We have a better story for four than we had for three..."